From CAF Network
As registered user you can provide information in this Wiki:
- Documents, Studies, Articles
- Provide your contact data for networking
- Share Social Media related to CAF
- Present your inspiring CAF-practices
An inspiring practice is a CAF-implementation which you would like to share with the CAF-network and is visibile for all visitors of this website.
- Write the title of the organisation in the field „Practice“ and press create.
- The following form asks you about „Year“ of the CAF implemenation, „Country“, details of the „Organisation“, „Contact“, „Images and Documents“ and „Description“
- In the field „Description“ you can add a basic „Description“ of the CAF-Implementation.
- In the field „Description“ you can „add Innovation“: Did you use an innovative or new approach in the CAF implementation (e.g. Online tools, workshop methods, including leadership or partners)?
- In the field „Description“ you can „add Results and Outcomes“: What are the results and outcomes of the CAF-implemenation (e.g. better communication, different organisational culture, applying performance budgeting, more agility and innovation)?
- In the field „Description“ you can „add Further Information“: Here lessons learned or information which you want to share with the CAF-community can be presented.
- All fields are NOT mandatory. You can decide which information you want to share.